Butler Hegarty Architects is a small RIBA Chartered Practice based in Archway, north London. We specialise in conservation projects and adapting historic buildings and places, interwoven with new design.
We’re looking for a new member of staff for an immediate start, initially for maternity cover till June 2022, but possibly beyond.
We are looking for candidates with:
- RIBA Part II qualifications
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good CAD and IT skills
- Good hand drawing and model making skills
- An interest in historic buildings and conservation
- The opportunity to learn about historic buildings and best conservation practice, working on a range of distinctive cultural, community and private projects.
- Good career development, making frequent site visits, and working across all RIBA work stages.
- Flexible and informal working culture
If you're interested, please send us:
- Brief covering letter
- Selected examples of your work.
- Two references
Please email your application with your name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.