Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a successful and growing team based in Chelmsford who now require a new Architectural professional to join their practice. With this role you should expect to work on a diverse range of Residential, Office and Housing schemes, across a spread of both small- and large-scale projects.
My client is looking to speak with candidates who have had experience working on Residential design. The preferred candidate will also have had experience managing a small team and be comfortable in doing so.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to join a growing firm with plenty of opportunities for development and progression within!
Skills required for this Architect role:
- 1-3+ years post Part 3
- ARB Registered
- Confident in dealing with clients and contractors directly.
- Strong design flare and excellent attention to detail and technical abilities.
- Experience managing a small team and the confidence to do this with a new team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Able to work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- Residential design and project exposure.
- Good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Sketchup.
Commutable locations for this role:
Chelmsford, Brentwood, Harlow, Hertfordshire, Braintree, Harlow, Colchester
Are you interested in this Architect role? If so, please send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat.