Architect - Fareham, Hampshire
We are currently working with one of the largest architectural practices in Hampshire who are currently seeking an Architect to join its team in Fareham. The role would see you working in a practice with a diverse portfolio of projects including some of the most iconic Architectural developments in the south of the UK.
This practice is one of the most established names in the area and has built a reputation for producing Eye catching contemporary designs. The team of over 50 people work across a range of projects including Bespoke and developer led residential projects, Commercial and some of the most well down buildings in the region. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the early design stages
- Working on a variety of residential and some commercial projects
- Production of concept and design drawing packages
- Lead and support junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB qualified Architect
- Ability to take a lead role in the management of projects
- Experience with Revit or ArchiCAD but training can be offered
- Strong design skills
- Experience of UK residential projects
- Experience of high-rise projects would be beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £42,000
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
- Outside gardens and dining area
- Onsite parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect in Fareham Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11953)