Senior Technical Associate
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Technical Associate Job in South London
Seeking an Associate Architect with experience working on large-scale projects, to join an AJ100 practice in South London and contribute to both the winning and running of hugely exciting, high profile projects.
Our client was founded in the 1940's and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. In this time, they have established themselves an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture. Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, masterplanning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential and many more.
My client now seeks a passionate AABC Architect, to join their on-site team at a high-profile site in central London. This is a once in a lifetime project that any conservation enthusiast would relish working on.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing technical oversight and guidance to project teams on the development of RIBA stages 3 - 4 packages and technical specifications.
- To work on a number of large-scale projects, including a range of bespoke architectural projects including conservation repair, refurbishment projects, and new build.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 10 years Post Part III qualified
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within a UK practice
- Extensive experience working on conservation projects within the UK
- Project management experience
- AABC, IHBC, or RIBASCA accreditation is desirable
- Working knowledge of delivering complex projects in Revit
- Experience working across all RIBA stages with thorough experience on site
- Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 & 4, developing detailed working drawing packages and technical specifications
- Fantastic client facing communication skills
- Excellent technical detailing skills
- Experience in taking responsibility for the financial success of projects
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary £42,000 - £50,000
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee assistance programme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Technical Associate Job in South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11955)
Apply for Senior Technical Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly