Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Penguin Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-established practice which offer a forward-thinking approach to design. Particularly focusing on design and innovation, my clients are seeking to appoint an Architectural Technician who has a talent for designing interesting buildings, to add to the wide range of awards achieved by my client's company.
The practice focuses their projects on the Residential, Commercial and Leisure sectors, with a wide range of public and private clients.
To be successful in this role, you must have an excellent eye for detail, with a forward-thinking approach to all projects.
On offer is an attractive salary, training and personal development opportunities and a pension scheme.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- To have a good understanding of the NBS system to create specifications and schedules of work
- A good knowledge of ArchiCAD and MacBook's are preferred
Experience and Skills for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail