Senior Architect/ Architectural Technician
Senior Architect/ Architectural Technician (+5)
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our long-standing client is looking for an experienced Senior Architect/ Architectural Technician to join their successful team based in North Yorkshire You will be working alongside experienced Architects, Technologists and Designers to design and deliver exceptional building and spaces for various sectors. Some of their most recent work includes Large Scale Residential, Logistics and Commercial projects.
To be successful in this role you must have at least 5+ years industry experience post qualification in a UK based practice and experience in Revit.
If you are currently living in the Yorkshire area or are looking to relocate here, this could be the perfect new opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Skills Required & Duties to be a Senior Architect/ Architectural Technician:
- Be ARB Registered/ CIAT accredited or working towards.
- Have 5+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Be knowledgeable in Revit, Adobe and Sketchup.
- Have previous experience in sectors similar to those mentioned above.
- Have the initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Responsible for project management.
- Several years job running experience and the ability to manage a small-medium sized team.
Are you interested in this Senior Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org