Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with an award - winning specialist practice in York. My clients are seeking to appoint a Senior Architect who has 5+ years' experience in job running to be a part of a successful team. The practice work on various projects through the Residential, Commercial, and Educational sectors and due to an increase in work they are looking for someone to work as soon as possible.
To be successful in this position, you should have an exceptional understanding of Revit as well as previous exposure to managing a small team.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and a support practice that will assist in your continuous personal development.
Experience needed for this Senior Architect role:
- 5+ years' experience (post qualification)
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of Revit
- Previous exposure to projects in the Residential, Commercial and Educational sector
- To be able to work independently as well as leading a successful team
- To demonstrate excellent communications skills both verbally and written
Responsibilities needed for this Senior Architect role:
- To collectively work in unison with clients, contractors, and other external professionals
- To work within the Residential, Commercial and Educational sector
- To work towards project deadlines and ensure they are completed to a high standard
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 770