Architectural Assistant (RIBA Part I)
4 days left
- Full Time
Sustainable Planning Design Studio (SPD Studio) is a multi-disciplinary practice offering a wide range of architectural, planning and renewable design services.
Part of Push Investment Group, this innovative investment group consists of a range of companies in renewables infrastructure development and construction industries which recognises and encourages teamwork, quality and creativity.
Our RIBA Chartered architectural team thrive on new challenges. We are passionate about high-quality, sustainable place-making while using our problem-solving skills to add value and unlock the site’s maximum development potential. From an initial consultation through to completion, we’re proud to have a highly-qualified team of professionals with a vast amount of experience with residential projects. Our collaborative approach, passion for the industry and wealth of experience ensures that we consistently deliver the best possible design solution for our private and commercial clients.
Specialising in the residential design sector, our architectural team is bursting with creativity, skill and has a real passion for the industry. We’re experienced in both private and public sectors and have dealt with a wide range of projects that vary in size. From home transformations and extensions, residential developments to large-scale urban design projects, we have the experience, expertise and passion create inspiring places to live.
The group has seen a sustained period of growth in the past year and is now looking for motivated, ambitious people to join the architectural team within SPD Studio in a proactive office working environment.
- Developing schemes using 2D and 3D computer CAD packages such as Revit
- Producing reports. Knowledge of ‘Adobe InDesign’ an advantage
- Producing /maintaining other documents using programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Participating in the design debate
- Researching products, materials, buildings etc. as directed
- Create high-quality, detailed planning drawings based on designs supplied by architects
- Liaise with experienced Part II Architectural Assistants to understand their design requirements and provide technical advice to manufacturing and construction technicians
- Conduct site visits and building surveys when required
- Maintain accurate records
- Over 2 years’ experience in architectural practice
- RIBA Part I or equivalent
- Trained in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
- Keen to learn
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Drawing and sketching design solutions by hand
- Creating 3D physical models
- Generous pension scheme – 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance scheme - 4 x annual salary
- Bike to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Full IT provision
- Opportunity to continue professional development
- Volunteering days
Apply for Architectural Assistant (RIBA Part I)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly