Senior Architect/Architectural Technologist/Technician, Marlow Buckinghamshire
3 days left
- Full Time
Having just celebrated 25 years in business, Heighway Associates Architects are a well-established practice based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire offering a professional service involving all stages of the design and building process.
We are a medium sized practice and are currently involved in a large number of projects, mainly residential in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire where we have an established client base with the majority of our work being referrals from existing or previous clients.
We have a vacancy for a Senior Architect or Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist. The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience of working within the residential sector for a UK based architectural practice as well as the following:
- Experience of working on all stages of projects from conception and design through to contract administration and on site project management
- Ability to run own projects
- Ability to undertake measured building surveys
- Ability to prepare detailed drawings in AutoCAD
- Ability to prepare freehand sketches
- Knowledge of Planning process including Building Regulations and contract administration
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of dealing with clients and third party consultants such as structural engineers and planning officers
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Positive and pro-active approach with ability to prioritise and organise several projects at the same time
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
Please submit your application including cover letter stating why you would like to join our team, your CV and portfolio via e-mail to our Practice Manager Lynne Davis email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Architect/Architectural Technologist/Technician, Marlow Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly