2 days left
- Full Time
Architectural Technician Job in Ringwood Hampshire
We are currently working with a well-established Architectural practice that is seeking an Architectural Technician to join its team based in Ringwood. If you are looking for a role offering a good work-life balance that also offers long term development and progression then this could be the role for you.
The teamwork across a range of project types, including medium-scale residential developments and one-off houses, retirement living, commercial and conservation. The practice has taken a proactive view in the implementation of Revit and BIM within the business. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on Riba stages 4 – 5
- Production of drawing packages
- Dealing with to develop technical solutions
- Working with external consultants
- Using BIM to coordinate architectural and engineering drawings
- Use Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 post qualification experience
- Be CIAT registered
- Working knowledge of building regulations and technical building design
- Ability to conceive construction detail and coordinate skills with confident presentations
- Experience in using Revit highly beneficial – but training can be given
- Ability in the use NBS specification writer is very beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
- Partial working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Ability to buy and sell holidays.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly