Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established multidisciplinary property and construction consultancy. An exciting opportunity has come up for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to work on various projects across the Education, Residential and Commercial sectors.
My clients specialise in sustainable strategies, which is at the forefront of all their projects.
To be successful in this role, you should have an excellent eye for detail to ensure all projects are completed to the highest standard.
- To be fully involved with the coordination of designs whilst working in a team
- To act as a support for senior members of the team, whilst providing guidance for junior members
- To have the ability to liaison with members of your team and come up with various design proposals
- To meet project deadlines, whilst ensuring they are completed to the highest standard
- To be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving
- To be creative to produce integrated designs
- To demonstrate a creative approach to all new ideas
- To be proficient in sustainable design
- To demonstrate efficient design and technical skills
- A good understanding of the UK best practice
- An excellent communicator, to deliver ideas orally as well as written
- To be proficient with AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp
- Architecture degree. Arb (UK Architectural Registration Board) Part 2 accreditation or recognised degree
- Post Part 2 experience in UK-based office
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and their application
On offer is a competitive salary, a generous company contribution to the pension scheme. Other appealing company benefits and a friendly, inclusive environment to always support your continuous personal development.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365770