Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Salary: Competitive based on experience/ RIBA guidelines
Excellent opportunity for a Mid-Level Architect to join a dynamic Architectural practice based in the East Midlands region!
About the company and role:
My client is a well-established and award-winning practice who are known for creating a high standard of design across both the private and public sectors. Some of their recent work includes Healthcare, Residential, Leisure, Commercial and Retirement projects and they are also known for taking on Master Planning, Interior and Conservation work too. They pride themselves on creating practical yet affordable projects whilst keeping sustainability at the forefront of all their design ideas.
You will be joining a friendly team of professionals where you will be given the chance to immerse yourself in a range of fantastic projects whilst further progressing and developing in your career! The practice currently use ArchiCAD/ BIM so previous experience would be beneficial but training can be provided for the right candidate.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills & Requirements for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered.
- Several years post Part 3 experience in a UK based practice.
- Design flare and strong creativity skills.
- Enjoy design and working on similar sectors as listed above.
- A full understanding of UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies.
- Good technical abilities and software knowledge.
- Previous experience job running or experience heavily supporting.
- You should be a strong communicator as you will be expected to liaise with clients.
- Exceptional time management skills ensuring all deadlines are met to a high standard.
- Be responsible for guiding the team from inception through to project completion.
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team
If you're interested in the above role, please get in touch by calling KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com