Robson Warren Architects is a busy practice in Putney with a successful portfolio of commercial and residential projects in the London area. We offer involvement in a wide range of projects which we carry through design and planning to tendering and contract administration stages. We are looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- Two years’ experience of working as an Architectural Assistant in the UK
- Good 3D design skills
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD 3D CAD
- Ability to work proactively in a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Essential knowledge of British regulations, materials and technologies
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Please forward your CV, examples of recent work and details of your availability!