Architect / Architectural Technician, Northamptonshire
Project Running Architect/Technician
pHp Architects are seeking to appoint Architects / Technicians with either a proven track record in running their own projects or a desire and commitment to develop into this role. Due to our wide range of projects in multiple sectors including logistics, education, leisure, offices and public projects, experience in these sectors would be an advantage.
We are a very productive practice with 34 architects, technicians and support staff, located in an Old Rectory in a village on the edge of Northampton in a countryside setting and 5 minutes from J15 of the M1. We have continued to grow during the Covid-19 Pandemic with numerous secured contracts so we are looking for someone to bring their knowledge, experience and commitment to join our team.
We provide a varied workload, and a degree of autonomy to lead a project from inception to completion. Salary and benefits will be dependent on experience but will reflect the skillsets required to fulfil the role and we encourage career progression within the practice.
The right candidate would ideally be equipped with the following skills and experience.
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Leading other members of staff within their team
- Project running capabilities
- Within an easy commute to the practice would be preferred
The following skills and experience are essential for this role
- Excellent personal skills
- Show desire, commitment and enthusiasm for their role
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in using Revit and AutoCAD
- Practical hands on design experience is essential as you will be responsible for preparing drawings