A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Architect to join a well-established property and construction consultancy in Bristol.
My clients are registered with multiple professional institutions and deliver high quality standards of property design, management, and construction.
You will be working within the Education, Commercial and Residential sectors, whilst creating simple, elegant, and sustainable buildings.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- To design proposals for review
- To liaise with members of the design team and correlate their output
- To ensure design proposals follow the latest building regulations and standards
- To independently design and delivery projects
Experience needed for this Architect role:
- Strong Revit skills are essential and any examples of this will help your application
- Excellent 3D visualisation skills
- Post qualification experience in a similar role
Our client is passionate about the development of its people. You will be supported and guided within your development to perform to the best of your ability. On offer is a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please contact Owen on 01792 361 770 OR alternatively send your updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org