Part 2 or part 3 qualified Architectural Designer
We are an enthusiastic Architectural Design firm based in Belsize Village NW3 looking to expand our team due to an increasing work profile.
We work primarily on private residential and retail projects across all stages from concept to details, construction and delivery.
The role will require working closely with the team on technical delivery across multiple projects. You will work directly with clients, undertaking site visits, measured surveys, developing designs, advising on planning feasibility and submitting planning applications. You must have a minimum of 1 years working experience in a similar role, as we would like our ideal candidate to hit the ground running. Confidence in using AutoCAD Revit and a 3d rendering software required.
· Graduate in Architecture (Part 2 or 3) or equivalent
· At least 1 years’ experience in an Architectural Assistant role or similar
· Able to use AutoCAD, Revit and 3d software
· Friendly and personable
· Able to work well both as part of a team and independently
· A basic knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning policies
· Must be eligible to work in the UK
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone ambitious and interested in joining a growing and dynamic small but niche business.
There will be outstanding opportunities for progression and reward for the right individual.
Starting salary dependent on experience and qualifications.