Project Architect - Twickenham
Seeking a Project Architect with strong site experience. You will be exposed to residential projects from inception through to completion in London and outside of London.
Our client provides a full architectural service from feasibility through to completion. With over 25 years' experience designing and delivering exceptional buildings with a proven track record at planning and on-site stages. Most projects are residential, these include bespoke small houses and large high end residential homes and extensions. Projects are on average £4 - £5m construction value.
This role will initially see you leading a large scale high-end residential project based in Kensington, London for the next 12 - 18 months. You will also be involved in smaller, bespoke projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project running from inception to completion without much supervision
- Attending site regularly and dealing with client and contractor queries
- Using Vectorworks daily
- You will be involved in the design, coordination and technical parts of this project too.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years Post Part III experience or have the relevant experience as an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks
- Strong client facing and site experience
- Must be happy to travel to the Twickenham office and on site to projects in London
- Strong leadership skills.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working hours
- 1 day working from home per week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Twickenham - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11930)