Part II Architectural Assistant - Hampshire
This new role with a successful practice would suit a talented Part II Architectural Assistant who is looking to get a rounded project experience to help gain qualification for Part III.
The teamwork across a range of project types, including medium-scale residential developments and one-off houses, retirement living, commercial and conservation. The practice has taken a proactive view in the implementation of Revit and BIM within the business. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on the production of designs, planning applications and technical designs
- Working under the project running Architect
- Gaining experience of working across all project stages
- Working with Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Be RIBA part II qualified
- Strong design portfolio
- Experience in using Revit would be essential for the role
- Keen desire to learn and progress towards the RIBA Part III
- A desire to contribute to the social media presence of the practice would be beneficial.
- Experience of UK residential projects is very beneficial
What you get back
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000
- Partial working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Ability to buy and sell holidays.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant in Ringwood Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John - Job Ref: 11915)