Salary: £27,000-£35,000 (Dependant on experience)
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Architectural Technician to assist with my client's award-winning practice. My client's particularly focus on functional design solutions for domestic and commercial clients, with a real focus on the clients brief and building environment.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the Education, Residential and Commercial sector, whilst demonstrating excellent AutoCAD and Revit skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, as well as other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- To have a good understanding of the NBS system to create specifications and schedules of work
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD to produce technical and working drawings
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
Experience and Skills for this Architectural Technician role:
- An excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100