Principal Planning Officer - Development Management
Principal Town Planner
Penguin recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established Local Authority in their search for a talented Principal level Town Planner to join their busy team in South-East London!
This position is offered on a 6-month contract as part of the Development Management team.
- Planner will be expected to work using their own initiative with minimal supervision and will support the Team Leader.
- Processing a full range of planning applications, listed building and conservation area applications and other types of proposals.
- Providing information and advice to all those requesting it, including other Council officers and Members.
- Providing the council's case at appeals, including informal hearing and Public Inquiries.
- Attendance at committee meetings to present applications as required.
- Representing/leading (as appropriate) the Development Management Division on corporate working groups, development teams and other types of joint working as required.
- Providing advice to enforcement teams officers.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive hourly rate and impressive benefits package! For applications, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.