A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Architect to join a well-established team in Oxford. My client is renowned for producing unique projects across numerous exciting fields, such as, motorcar racing facilities, education buildings, hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices as well as private one off commissions.
In this role you will join a team of over 30 Architects who all work within a vibrant and highly passionate department.
Skills needed for this role:
- The ability to lead a multidisciplinary design team
- To be proficient with Revit, to demonstrate strong design and technical detailing skills
- To express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- To implement feasibility studies and construct proposals which will be under review
- Working towards project deadlines, using a practical and methodical approach to problem solving
- To analyse building work on site
Experience and Skills required for this Architect role:
- Post qualification experience in a similar role
- A knowledge and understanding of best practice standards
- Although not essential, experience with working on large scale technical facilities
- Advanced 3D capabilities
Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently & diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.
Join a leader in the field and work on some of the UK's most exciting projects. In return you will receive a strong salary and benefits package as well as the firm commitment from the client to invest in your personal development.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please contact Owen on 01792 361 770 OR alternatively send your updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org