Town Planner | London
TOWN PLANNER | LONDON
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Town Planner to join one of the UK's leading Independent Infrastructure and Property Consultancies!
My client specialises in environment, planning and sustainability, and is currently seeking enthusiastic and capable individuals to join their dynamic team. The team consists of chartered town planners, EIA consultants and communities and engagement specialists.
My client is seeking applications from candidate who have a background in Development Planning and experience in dealing with Planning applications. My current Planning team have considerable experience in producing, managing, and submitting EIA Planning applications. Some of the teams other planning services include Development strategy, Planning appeals, community profiling and impact assessment, and assessing socio-economic and human health impacts.
- Have an RTPI accredited degree.
- Be MRTPI qualified and have at least 1+ years' experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be critical thinkers with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be organised, flexible, proactive, and professional.
- Working on TCPA projects (experience of DCO/ TWAO schemes would be an advantage).
- Managing projects with guidance from a senior member of the team.
- Liaising with clients, local authorities, consultants, and key stakeholders.
- Developing strong professional networking relationships with those in the property and planning industry.
- Identify opportunities for business development.
- Working collaboratively in teams to support bids and tenders.
- Writing and submitting planning applications.
So why apply? For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and an impressive benefits package. The successful applicant will have continued training to support them in their professional development. My client offers this position with a desire for the successful candidate to grow and progress within the company!
Interested? For applications, and more information regarding this role and other Town Planning roles, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.