Experienced architect interested in conservation
This role would suit someone with around ten years post qualifying experience across a broad range of the architect’s traditional role and who is interested in conservation.
Peregrine Bryant Architecture and Building Conservation is an established and respected firm of conservation architects with a proven track record delivering a wide range of projects using traditional procurement and traditional contracts. We work with some of the country’s most important historic buildings dealing with complex and challenging projects.
We are looking for an experienced architect to play a key role in the practice, someone with:
- a good working knowledge of statutory approvals
- competent at detailing and with good technical knowledge
- able to use or willing to learn AutoCAD
- able to lead a design team and with client facing skills
- experienced working with builders and administering contracts
- a good all-rounder who can help with a range of projects taking a senior role in one of our teams
- salary commensurate with experience
- a friendly and supportive environment
- a pension scheme that all staff are eligible to join after completing a three-month probation period
- income protection offered after one year of service
- support with CPD, including supporting you in gaining or advancing your accreditation with either the RIBA Conservation Register or the AABC
- flexible/home working
- a work-life balance
If you have any questions, please contact Paul Chatham or Laura Morgante.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org