Salary: £35000 - £42000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly successful property and construction consultancy based in Oxford. My client is looking to expand after substantial growth which has allowed the opportunity for an experienced Architect to join the team.
My clients specialise in the Education, Commercial and Residential sectors where you will be tasked in projects of a unique nature. To be successful in this role you must have exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to overcome complicated situations between clients and their highly skilled project teams.
On offer is a competitive salary, as well as private healthcare, and a pension scheme in which the company offers a generous contribution towards.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- The ability to lead a multidisciplinary design team
- To be proficient with Revit, to demonstrate strong design and technical detailing skills
- To express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- To implement feasibility studies and construct proposals which will be under review
- Working towards project deadlines, using a practical and methodical approach to problem solving
- To analyse building work on site
Experience and Skills required for this Architect role:
- Post qualification experience in a similar role
- A knowledge and understanding of best practice standards
- Although not essential, experience with working on large scale technical facilities
- Advanced 3D capabilities
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please contact Owen on 01792 361770 OR alternatively send your updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com