Salary: Competitive based on experience
Are you a talented Architect looking for the next step in your career? If so, please read below!
About the company and role:
My client is a successful, RIBA Chartered practice who offer services to a variety of professionals covering the Architectural, Urban Design, Landscape, and Interior sectors. Their current and past workload includes Education, Residential and Commercial projects and they are currently medium sized.
I'm looking to speak with Job Runners that will not only bring design ideas and creativeness but also uphold an excellent work ethic. To be successful for this role you must have several years behind you post qualification and the ability to work successfully both as a team and individually.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a thriving practice with plenty of career growth opportunities!
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- You must boast design flare and good graphic skills and technical abilities.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and manage workload to a high standard.
- Work closely supporting the Senior members of the team whilst also mentoring juniors.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly of solutions.
- Adobe and Sketchup skills are essential with Vectorworks being desirable.
- Leadership qualities and previous management abilities would be seen as favourable.
If you're interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com OR alternative, give KAZ a call on 07802606856.