Project Architect Job in South West London
Seeking a Project Architect with experience in luxury residential projects and a passion for traditional detailing.
An internationally renowned RIBA chartered practice established over 17 years ago, my client is best known for their work on some of the most prestigious residential and hospitality projects across the UK and abroad.
Specialists in both new build and refurbishments, UK commissions include master planning of major estates, new residential villas, and apartments, and the refurbishments of grade listed I and II buildings in central London. Projects internationally include new build hotels/resorts, residences, and masterplans of planned communities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design development and technical design responsibilities
- Working on projects from inception to completion
- Preparing tender and construction packages for high-end residential and hospitality projects
- Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information, and construction documentation (NBS and drawings)
- Reporting to the Project Architect and Directors on project progress
- Review of drawings and site inspections.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' PQE
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience of detailing buildings, including new build and refurbishments
- Experience working on high-end residential, or high-end hospitality projects within the UK
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is highly desirable
- A thorough understanding of detailing and the specification of building materials, products, and workmanship
- Experience in traditional detailing
- Experienced in the production of detailed construction documents including, drawings and specifications (NBS)
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fantastic English, both spoken and written.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Annual bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team dinners paid for
- Fantastic location with a variety of good transport links.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in South West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11856)