Senior Planner | East Midlands
Are you an experienced Town Planner in the East Midlands?
Can you see yourself working within an award-winning, multidisciplinary practice?
Would you like to work within a supportive company with career progression opportunities?
If so, I would like to hear from you!
Our client works with an impressive list of clients that span multiple sectors such as Commercial, Education, Residential, Leisure, Mixed-Use and Student Accommodation. In this role, you will join an established business and work alongside an experienced Director to help develop strong working relationships with housebuilders, developers and registered providers.
Your duties will include developing Planning and Development Appraisals, Planning Applications, Local Plan Representation, Retail Sequential Test, Flood Sequential Test, Health Impact Assessments, Design and Access Statements, Discharge of Planning Conditions, S106 Negotiations, Public Consultations, Appeals and CIL Advice.
In order to apply,
- Chartered with the RTPI
- Hold excellent knowledge of the English planning system
- Relevant level of experience at Senior or Principal level
- Good communicator
- Interested in/able to build and maintain client relationships
- New business experience is advantageous, though not essential
- Private sector experience is preferred although public sector planners that can demonstrate a strong commercial mindset are also encouraged to apply
Why join this team?
You will receive a competitive salary, work on interesting projects with amazing clients. You will be supported and developed. Flexible working is in play and you can expect to work from home 2-3 days per week. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- promotion/progression routes
- CPDs and external training
- extra day's holiday for every 3 years' service
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to speak with suitable Planners ASAP so please express your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com