Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Technical Coordinator
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Debtal Architecture is an established practice based in Prestwich, ten minutes from Manchester City Centre. We have available positions for either an experienced Part II (at least 2 years post qualification) or Assistant Technical Coordinator with UK practice experience to join our team. We operate across many sectors including residential developments, educational buildings, retail, offices and other public buildings.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing company with supported career advancement opportunities throughout.
Part II Architectural Assistant – The candidate for the role of Part II will have at least 2 years Post Qualification UK practice experience. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and will be looking to progress to Part III and become fully qualified. We will offer support and opportunities to achieve this goal.
Assistant Technical Coordinator - The candidate for this role will be expected to help with managing technical project documentation, carrying out administrative tasks, preparing project updates, reviewing project costs and forecasts. A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a UK practice will be a preferred.
Candidates will be involved in all RIBA stages from initial feasibility through development of all RIBA stages to handover. The positions available will be challenging and rewarding and will usually include involvement across numerous projects at any time.
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with all members of the project design teams from client to contractor
- Revit proficient
- Strong detailing and technical ability
- Knowledge of local and national planning policy
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the role
- Document control
- Project management
- Excellent knowledge of contracts and administration processes
- Excellent knowledge of local and national planning policy including permitted development rights
- Working knowledge of the UK building regulations
- Good project running skills (proven track record) and time management
We have a very friendly and vibrant working environment which is something that we are very proud of. The role is exciting and varied and is ideally suited to a talented, outgoing and ambitious personality.
The position is available immediately and we will be conducting interviews shortly.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and sample design portfolio/work experience to: email@example.com