An award-winning architectural practice have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Architect to join their team. You will be joining an experienced team who are masters in delivering high quality designs for local projects.
The practice particularly focuses its designs in the residential sectors, focusing on advanced and historic buildings. They are seeking to appoint someone with a design flair and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
On offer is a competitive salary and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities required for this Architect role:
- To work independently on designing and delivering projects
- A flair for creative design
- To develop scheme designs for Sketch and Planning stages
- To be efficient in working drawings across a variety of projects
- To ensure design proposals are in line with current building regulations
- To be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
Experience and Skills required for this Architect role:
- Site experience would be desirable, but not critical
- Exceptional design and technical skills
- A portfolio evidencing previous projects with the use of AutoCAD and Revit
- The ability to demonstrate substantial 3D visualisation skills
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please contact Owen on 01792 365100 OR alternatively send your updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly