An exciting opportunity has come up for an Architect to join a well-established property and construction consultancy in Bristol. The company prides itself on creating simple, elegant, and sustainable buildings and you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential and Education sectors.
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator as well as having the ability to overcome complicated situations between clients and their teams.
With this Architect role, on offer is a competitive salary, company car allowance and a generous pension contribution scheme.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- To design proposals for review
- To liaise with members of the design team and correlate their output
- To ensure design proposals follow the latest building regulations and standards
- To have the ability to overcome complicated situations whilst working within a fixed budget and working to meet project deadlines
- To independently design and deliver projects
Experience needed for this Architect role:
- Strong Revit skills are essential and example projects using Revit and BIM is desired as part of this application
- Excellent 3D visualisation skills
- Post qualification experience in a similar role
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please call Owen on 01792 365100 OR alternatively send your updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com