Project Architect (Part 3 + 2 years) / Technologist
We love working on beautiful projects and we need someone who would share our passion to join our friendly and enthusiastic team to help us to deliver these and to help the practice to grow.
Have you got design flair and attention to detail?
Do you walk around looking for amazing buildings and details?!
This job could be for you – why not get in touch for a chat?
WHAT IS ARTICHOKE LIKE?
- Artichoke is a very busy small practice with an excellent local reputation.
- We choose to work on projects that will be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable.
- Contemporary New Dwellings.
- Contemporary Residential Extensions.
- Conservation & Heritage Extensions.
- Our design approach is to exhaust options to ensure we find the best one for our clients; we do this with old fashioned detail paper and a pen.
- We have a very friendly, diverse, enthusiastic and hardworking studio environment but appreciate that there’s life and family outside of work too!
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- You must have at least 1-2 years (post part 3 or CIAT equ.) of experience running projects on site and an excellent knowledge of how buildings go together and how to administer a contract.
- You will need to manage your own time and other members of a design team.
- You will need to assist with every aspect of a small studio environment, from meeting prospective clients to being the Barista to general filing and house-keeping.
- You would preferably be proficient in 3D modelling software.
Artichoke is relatively young, so you, your ideas and your enthusiasm will help shape the company and ultimately you may be helping to run it.
If this position interests you, please get in touch as soon as possible with a CV and samples of your work and we’ll chat to see if the opportunity might work for us both.