Part ll Qualified Architect
Are you a Part ll Qualified Architect looking for a practice you can grow and thrive in whilst being given opportunities to lead projects and work as part of a valued team? Then this is the role for you!
CROE Architects are seeking to recruit a talented and confident Part ll Architect to join their established practice based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. CROE Architects is a design-based practice, working from our two office locations serving the areas around Hertfordshire and Cheltenham, respectively.
Established in 2016, the practice has successfully completed over 300 projects and has developed an extensive portfolio.
CROE Architects focus on Residential projects and work on all stages of the design process from concept through to completion.
Role requires experience in:
A successful candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Design in both 2D/3D
- Presentations to clients
- Planning application submissions (various types)
- Construction detailing and building regulation packages
- Tender packages
- Communicating with structural engineers, party wall surveyors, interior designers, consultants and contractors
- CAD proficient, AutoCAD and Revit
Role & description:
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic architect who is keen to contribute to a rapidly growing business. A proactive attitude is essential as is an ability to work under pressure and meet often tight deadlines. The preferred candidate will need to have experience in the residential design sector, have a clear understanding of planning policy, along with the various RIBA design stages of projects. They should also have basic on-site experience and have good communication skills.
- Legal Entitlement to work within the UK.
- Must have a good understanding of the software program REVIT.
- Must live within a commutable distance from the Hitchin Office, or willing to relocate if not.
- Must Speak Fluent and Good Clear English
- Full UK Driving Licence with fully Taxed and insured vehicle to drive to and from site/Client Meetings (you will be reimbursed for travel expenses).
- Minimum hours of work; Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (you may be asked to work additional hours when required).
Process and Application
To apply for this role please send an introduction cover letter along with your CV and digital portfolio (max 4 pages) to
email@example.com. Please ensure that your portfolio includes several examples of your most recent work.
The aim will be to hold interviews face to face at the Hitchin Office. However, this may change should new restrictions be placed on businesses due to the ongoing Covid 19 outbreak!