Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Revit)
Salary: Competitive based on experience/ RIBA Guidelines
Excellent opportunity to join a successful and RIBA Chartered practice based in central Liverpool!
About the company and role:
I'm delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in their new appointment of a Revit capable Part 2 Architectural Assistant! With this role you will have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects covering the Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Industrial & Education sectors. It would be essential to have a good working knowledge of Revit, whether this is University level or on a live project.
To be considered for this position you must already have UK based industry experience- this could be your year out Part 1 placement.
On offer is the chance to join a well renown and dynamic practice where you will gain excellent support and mentoring for the next steps in your career!
Skills and Experience required for this position:
- You should boast strong design skills and a good technical understanding.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- The ability to work to a high standard both as part of a team and individually.
- Be fully confident in the use of Revit and experience in Adobe would be preferable.
- Have a genuine passion for sectors as listed above.
- Be heavily involved with the coordination of designs along side your team.
- Industry experience is essential.
If you're interested in applying for the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat- I look forward to hearing from you!