My client is searching for an experienced Senior Architect to join their award winning and well-established team in Manchester. As an organisation, my client takes pride in providing first class services to their clients. At present, the practice's focus of work covers the housing, urban design, and community buildings sector.
To be successful in this role you should have several years post qualification experience, whilst demonstrating excellent Revit skills as well as delivering designs to a high-quality. The right candidate will display experience of leading a team on various projects as well as communicating with clients.
Essential skills and Requirements for this Senior Architecture role:
- To demonstrate excellent design skills as well as working independently on challenging designs
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of technical designs, standards, and regulations of buildings
- To be confident in supporting junior team members, with effective communication skills to delegate tasks
- To be proficient in Autodesk Revit
Duties for this Senior Architecture role:
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, and images
- To take full responsibility of the design and project development set out by the Project Architect
- To have a full understanding of planning permission and building control approval
- To communicate with members of the external design team, as well as other companies and organisations
- To assist with the continuing professional development (CPD), as set out in the CP Learning and Development Strategy
- To delegate responsibility assigned in the Responsibility Matrix for each project.
On offer is a competitive salary, as well as other appealing company benefits.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792365100