Salary: £35-45,000 Dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a successful, multi-disciplinary firm, who are now on the lookout for an Experienced Architect to join their team! Our client was founded based on their vast knowledge and experience with data centre design and their projects include warehouse conversions, large new build data centres and office schemes.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, have previous large-scale commercial sector experience and excellent communication skills. You should also have good technical skills matched with proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work along side a thriving team where you will have great opportunities to develop in your career!
Skills and Responsibilities for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaise with clients in regard to their specifications, wants and needs.
- Produce conceptual designs to present to clients.
- Develop specifications and tender documentation.
- Ensure the checklist is compiled for the tender packages.
- Develop links with contractors and other consultants.
- Attend meetings/ site visits where you will be the face of the business.
- Issue inspection reports after site visits.
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial.
- A good understanding of the new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- You should boast design flare and have excellent technical abilities.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in both Revit and AutoCAD is essential.
- 5+ years' industry experience post qualification.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call KAZ for a friendly and confidential conversation on 07802606856/ 01792 365100 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!