7 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Dependent based on experience
My client is searching for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Architect to join an award-winning Architecture practice which deliver projects in the Commercial, Education and Residential sectors. The practice also works across several disciplines including architecture, interior design and landscape.
The practice is seeking to appoint an individual who is highly experienced in being a team leader and having the ability to support the development of junior staff members. The successful candidate will also have the ambition to design and deliver Architecture to a high quality.
On offer is a competitive salary, a workplace pension and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Senior Architecture role:
- Exceptional presentation skills
- The ability to delegate tasks
- To demonstrate excellent analytical skills for the planning and preparation of projects
- The ability to confidently overcome problems with a strategic plan
- Internally and externally demonstrate excellent communication skills
- To demonstrate good time management skills and be able to independently work
Experience and Knowledge needed for this Senior Architecture Role:
- To hold a Part 3 qualification and have at least 5 years' experience working in a UK based practice
- To have an exceptional knowledge and understanding of working on RIBA stages 0-5
- A working knowledge of the delivery of complicated projects
- To oversee and ensure that the running of architectural projects is always to a high standard
- To create reports and design proposals which meet the needs of client's
- The ability to manage and develop individuals, as well as small teams
- The understanding and knowledge of the UK best practice standards
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792365100
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly