Architectural Designer Job in Chelsea, London
Seeking an Architectural Designer with site experience to join an established high-end property developer in London!
Our client is an established property developer working across high-end residential houses in London's most prime locations. Specialising in high-quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interiors services from inception, all the way through to post-completion.
They are looking for an Architectural Designer to join their team of 10 on a full time, permanent basis. A majority of your work will be focused on a luxury high-end residency in Kensington and Chelsea, circa 25,000sq ft.
Role & Responsibilities
- Specifying of design elements with suppliers and some involvement in budgets and procurement
- Assisting interior designers with packages such as joinery and lighting packages
- Working closely with in house interior designers and external contractors/consultants, builders, and suppliers from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients and attending sites.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree educated with an architecture qualification and have a minimum of 5 years high-end residential post qualification experience
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Ability to prepare architectural drawings of plans, elevations, sections, and detailed interiors
- Must have worked on residential basements, and swimming pool experience would be an added bonus
- Experience in dealing directly with high-end residential clients and on-site experience with the ability to take accurate measurements and surveys
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- Good spatial design awareness and construction detailing
- Creation of NBS construction drawing packages is desirable
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Designer Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11908)
Apply for Architectural Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly