Technical Project Architect
3s Architects is seeking an experienced post part 3 project architect to join its team in London.
3s Architects is a small, design-led award-winning architectural practice based in Richmond, south-west London. We specialise in high quality contemporary residential projects including private house refurbishments and extensions, new build houses, working with listed buildings, and mixed-use developments.
With hundreds of completed projects in and around London, the UK and a growing portfolio of overseas projects, we pride ourselves in designing to a high standard at all stages, from concept to detail and completion. Our approach and work seek innovative contemporary solutions, is authentic and often surprising.
We are looking for a talented and passionate project architect job runner with equal experience in the residential & commercial sector to join our team in running projects from inception through to completion, with a particular focus on the development of preparing technical drawing information & specifications.
Education and experience
An ARB RIBA registered architect with equivalent of minimum five years' post-Part 3 UK experience with a portfolio of high-quality architectural designs and interiors for residential and mixed-use projects.
- proven track record of completed private residential house and mixed-use developments
- work on selected projects RIBA stages minimum 1-5, but with technical construction focus
- excellent sketch and presentation skills
- good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- good knowledge of technical detailing & preparing production information
- good experience of contract administration and site assistance
- self-motivated and autonomous but also an integral team player
- excellent communication and client facing skills
- experienced Vectorworks CAD skills
- strong visualisation skills including ability to prepare 3d CAD models and visualisations
- record of producing interior shop drawings & designs
- Vectorworks CAD
- 3D SketchUp / 3D Max
- Render software
- Word, Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- preparation of initial architectural design concepts, space planning, mood boards & initial product specifications
- preparation of CAD scheme proposals and planning applications
- technical development of 1:50, 1:20 & 1:5 CAD detailed designs
- independent coordination with main consultants
- site assistance and contract administration role on selected private residential projects
- preparation of interior concepts sketch designs, mood boards and presentations, lighting layouts, joinery
- growing and maintaining new and existing supplier relationships
- specifying products and materials and coordinating within designs
- liaising with consultants to coordinate designs
- working with 3D visualisers
- communicating with private clients to develop the brief and inform interior proposals and sign-offs
- preparation of written documentations & design and access statements
Apply for Technical Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly