Conservation Architect, Surveyor
We are a busy practice based in Wedmore, Somerset and undertake a range of conservation and historic building work throughout the southwest. We provide architectural services of the highest standard and are looking for a fully qualified, experienced architect or surveyor to join our 20-strong team.
Candidates should offer:
- at least 5 years post-qualification experience
- excellent design skills and experience in new design in historic settings
- a high level of IT and CAD skills (Autocad)
- excellent written and presentation skills
- experience in report, schedule of works and specification writing
- knowledge and understanding of historic building repair methods
- AABC or RIBA Conservation Accreditation, (RICS equivalent) and knowledge of the Church of England faculty system would be an advantage
We offer an opportunity to play a significant role on interesting projects within a well-respected practice in the field of conservation.
Good career prospects, and the opportunity to contribute to a growing business set in an attractive village location.
The role would involve an initial commitment to office-based working in order to become part of our team, but flexibility may be available as the role develops.
Part time applicants considered.
Please apply with a CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 October 2021