Senior Technical Manager - South East ,England
Senior Technical Manager Job in South East England
A new Senior Technical Manager job opportunity working as part of the residential development division of one of the UK's largest development and regeneration businesses.
As Senior Technical Manager the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Technical to manage aspects of design, specification and implementation into specific developments. This is a home based role focusing on developments throughout the South east of England.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on multiple schemes concurrently, all at different phases, from preconstruction to handover of completed units
- Management of consultants working on technical coordination through to onsite material and detail specification and construction
- Full ownership and responsibility of the statutory authority design and compliance and sectional agreement coordination
- Coordinate and manage the production of the working drawings, details and specifications from external consultants
- Support the Head of Technical in reporting to the development board
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as a Technical Manager for housebuilder
- Proven knowledge and experience of various construction methods, building regulations and standards including CDM regulations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate with internal departments to ensure that sites deliver all technical and compliance elements to a build -Previous experience of writing and presenting technical reports for senior management/board would be highly advantageous
- A full driving licence is essential for the role.
What you get back
- Salary: £70,000
- Car Allowance: £6,700
- 20% Bonus
- 27 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Primarily home based role.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Technical Manager in South East England - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11905)
Apply for Senior Technical Manager - South East ,England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly