Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect
2 days left
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect Job in South London
A South London-based architectural practice, who are heavily involved in the healthcare sector are now looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or an Architect with Revit, who has a keen interest in working on a variety of healthcare projects!
This opportunity is an ideal role for a candidate looking to progress their career into the healthcare sector, whilst continuing to have input into the practices other core sectors, which are residential, offices, and care homes. This role would see you working on a number of exciting projects ranging in value from £250,000 all the way up to £16 million, with a particular focus on design and detailing.
Role & Responsibilities
- This role will initially see you working on the technical stages of healthcare projects, including site visits
- Managing multiple projects at various RIBA stages
- Using Revit BIM Level 2 as your everyday software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Proficient in Revit, including experience in scheduling and detailing
- Excellent technical knowledge and detailing
- Healthcare project experience preferred
- On-site experience.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £38,000
- 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Christmas lunch and party and other regular social events
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect Job in South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11903)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly