Salary up to £35k + Quick Start
Our client is a well-established and successful Structural Engineering Consultancy actively looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in building and construction in Leicester. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to build a rewarding career within a company committed to innovative and sustainable developments.
Current workload is made up of a variety of national and international projects across a broad range of sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, and cultural / heritage buildings. Working collaboratively with a tight knit professional team you will experience full project lifecycle from inception to completion.
Suitable applicants require:
- Commercial structural engineering experience. Commercial / Industrial or residential.
- Educated to degree level or comparable in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Competent with CAD / AutoCAD
- Sound understanding of buildings and construction
- Ability to maintain and build on current relationships
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player and work well on own initiative
Our client has the following to offer;
- This role offers the chance to progress you career
- Flexible relocation package for the right candidate
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills as part of a dynamic team
- Exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts
- 25 days holiday
- Income protection
In order to discuss this Structural Engineering role and other similar Engineering roles please contact KELLY on 01792 365104 or email: Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly