Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Post experience required)
Salary: £26-28,000 Dependant on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Winchester who has a diverse portfolio of work including bespoke dwellings, large residential schemes, educational facilities, and commercial developments. My client is also well known for their reputation with building conservation and listed buildings.
With this role you will have the opportunity to work across all RIBA stages from concept through to completion and already have several years post Part 2 industry experience. You should boast strong design flare and be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe suite. A strong interest or background in conservation and listed buildings would also be preferable.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a thriving and well-renown practice where you will play a huge contributor towards their success!
To be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will need:
- At least 1 + years' experience post Part 2 degree.
- A strong passion for detailed designs and strong technical abilities.
- A fantastic knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe software's.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Previous conservation and/ or listed building experience would be preferable.
- Strong planning skills and construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be supporting the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Produce work to a high standard whilst keeping to strict deadlines.
- Have the chance to work across all RIBA stages and be occasionally expected to travel to site.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!