With the continued success of AC plc and the increasing number of international projects within the data centre sector, our design department is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join a committed team of professionals.
Reporting into the Design Manager and working alongside a diverse team of Structural Engineers, Drawing Assistants, Architectural Technicians, and BIM Professionals, this is the ideal environment to continue a career within an industry leading Company.
The ideal candidate will have a background and knowledge of steel, roofing, cladding, internal and external works. Further to this, extensive knowledge, and proven use of platforms such as Revit will be essential.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Develop detailed designs from the specifications and ‘information for construction’ drawings and details.
- Submit information in line with the dates as agreed on the design deliverable schedule.
- Attend design workshops and forums, communicating with the client’s design and interfacing contractors’ team.
- Ensure designs are coordinated and compliant with in-country and local legislative requirements.
- Progress detailed designs, preparing and issuing these for manufacture and installation details.
- Maintain the BIM model, identifying clashes and coordination and interface topics.
- Develop relationships with internal teams, consultants, clients, and suppliers.
- Work in accordance with the project budget and align designs to the tender information.
Previous Experience Required:
- In-depth understanding of Revit
- Understanding of BIM 360, BIM Glue, BIM Collab & Navisworks
- Previous experience using AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of structures, cladding, roofing and fit-out works.
- Previous experience managing own workloads effectively.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and other public holidays.
- CPD and certified training
- Pension Scheme
- Earlier finish on a Friday
- Staff referral scheme
- Onsite gym and fitness site