Architect Part III
London based architecture practice Shepheard Epstein Hunter is looking for RIBA Part 3 qualified architects with at least three years UK experience to join its team.
RIBA Part 3 architect
Shepheard Epstein Hunter is looking for enthusiastic, capable and well-motivated people to work on residential and education sector projects in the UK.
Shepheard Epstein Hunter is a friendly, dynamic and award-winning practice located in Kings Cross, London. We are interested in the positive effect that design can have on the lives of the people that inhabit the environments that we are involved with and we are looking for an individual who will share our passion for responsible, holistic design and get involved in developing the practice.
We offer experience across all RIBA stages and opportunities to be involved in managing the practice. We are an equal opportunities employer and we support flexible working. Our office has a hot desking system with booking.
The successful applicant will have:
- experience of working on residential and / or education sector projects in the UK
- UK residency / work permit
- good communication skills (verbal, written, graphical)
- good technical detailing skills
- an understanding of UK building regulations & Town Planning procedures
- Experience of Revit and MicroStation would be an advantage
A competitive salary will be offered based on experience.
Email applications should be sent in PDF format with maximum file size of 5MB with the subject ‘Architect Vacancy Lastname_Firstname’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly