Senior Town Planner | London
- Full Time
Senior Town Planner
My client is a specialist Planning and Development Strategy Consultancy with extensive experience in Town Planning, Property Strategy, Development Management and Masterplanning, Stakeholder Management and Research! This dynamic consultancy is currently seeking applications from talented Senior level Town Planners!
My client focuses in particular on three key sectors: Sport, Higher Education and Estate Development. The majority of my client's projects evolve from practical needs, where quality and functionality are the prime driving forces.
Much of their new Communities Work includes orchestrating developments which are long-term, multi-phase and multi-partner through the statutory Town Planning process, whilst also holding placemaking, legacy and operational excellence as principal considerations for the clients!
My client has substantial experience in facilitating new community projects and are currently advising major landowners on the promotion, design, and delivery of several new towns across the UK, totalling around 30,000 residential units!
We are looking for an ambitious planner to join this dynamic team who has the following attributes:
- MRTPI Chartered Town Planner.
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in similar role.
- Mush have experience of helping prepare planning applications at scale, particularly residential.
- Must be able to demonstrate they can liaise and help manage multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a piece of work or project with multiple inputs.
- Duties include managing budgets and invoicing as well as client-facing updates.
- Under the direction and supervision of a Director, you will help prepare significant planning applications for large-scale mixed-use communities.
- Successful applicant will also be expected to deal with a diverse range of development management and local plan initiatives in support of our client's estates/projects.
- Candidate will join a team of 6 planners, working with different members of that team and/or the Director depending on the project.
- Projects vary in location across the UK, but the candidate will be based in the Mayfair office.
- The successful candidate can expect a varied and interesting case load that will provide them with the opportunity to become a highly skilled strategic planning consultant.
Why apply? For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and an impressive benefits package! For applications or more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.