Salary: Competitive based on experience
Excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join a well-established and lively team! We will consider all level candidates with the relevant chartership.
About the company and role:
There is a new requirement for a Project Architect to join an Award-Winning and RIBA Chartered practice on the outskirts of Macclesfield, Cheshire. With this role you will be joining a successful team of Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will get the chance to work on a wide array of project covering multiple sectors!
Some of their most recent work covers Leisure, Industrial, Commercial, Offices and Residential projects so previous experience working on any of the above would be highly beneficial. My client is using Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe suite and Sketchup so it would be desirable to have good working experience in these software's, however, training may be provided for the right candidate.
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine development to grow within the practice!
Skills required to be a Project Architect:
- RIBA / ARB qualified
- Have at least 3-5+ years industry experience (including Part 1 and 2) in practice.
- Have excellent design and technical skills shown throughout your portfolio.
- Enjoy design and working on a wide range of projects.
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations.
- Have strong knowledge in software's' such as Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup. Training may be provided for the right candidate.
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Previous job running experience would be desirable.
- Experience dealing with key client demands.
Commutable locations for this role:
Macclesfield, Congleton, Stockport, Sale, Northwich, Adlington, Wilmslow
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please get in touch by sending across your up to date CV and Portfolio to email@example.com