PiP Architecture is a highly respected design-led practice based in central Cambridge, specialising in a range of innovative and distinctive projects.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative Architect/Technologist to join our team, who is able to work on multiple projects across RIBA work stages at one time and take responsibility for running a project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing initial concept designs
- Excellent technical and construction knowledge
- Working across all project stages to the point of delivery
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work
- Liaising with clients, contractors and other work professionals
- Carrying out presentations
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Fully Chartered member of CIAT or RIBA
- Track record of working across all project stages from concept to completion.
- Experience in working on residential projects
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Strong design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team
- Superb communication skills both verbally and written
- This position is available for immediate start.
Please submit your CV with relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.