Architect Job in North London
Seeking an Architect with strong ArchiCAD skills to work on multiple high-end residential projects in London!
Established over 12 years ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing and delivering beautiful homes of a high calibre. All projects are produced using BIM, which enables them to deliver elegant and cost-effective design solutions to their clients. You'll be joining a fun and sociable team of 10, in an office that sits nicely alongside Hackneys' canal.
The practice offers full architectural services from concept through to completion. Candidates will need to be experienced with ArchiCAD and have experience working across all RIBA stages.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on projects focusing on RIBA stages 0 - 3 using ArchiCAD
- Your role will be to act as Design and Planning Specialist for the practice
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on each project
- You will be working on multiple high end residential projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Strong ArchiCAD skills and an understanding of BIM concepts and workflows
- Experience in delivering high-end residential projects
- Interior design knowledge and experience
- Ability to produce 3D visualisations and photorealistic renders.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- Holiday allowance to be negotiated, an extra day's holiday to be given for your birthday
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11855)