6 days left
- Full Time
Revit Architect Job in Vauxhall, London
Interested in developing yourself professionally with a practice that genuinely cares about your success? This is a role for a passionate, committed, and experienced Revit Architect, looking to join a close-knit practice that cares about helping you become the best version of yourself.
Established over 45 years ago, my client now has 3 offices across the UK and has just under 40 staff. Originally recognised for their expertise within the residential sector, their portfolio has diversified itself hugely over the years. Other sectors now managed by them include education, civic, culture, commercial, heritage, and super prime residential.
Managing everything from design to build, you'll be exposed to and experience working in multiple sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages on a variety of project types including prime residential, education, and commercial
- Prepare and develop tender and construction level information to meet the client's brief, as well as to meet building regulations, planning, and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Undertake site visits to review progress and provide good technical solutions to issues that arise on site
- Manage your own team and have full job running responsibilities
- Use Revit to BIM level on live projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part III Architect
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from inception to traditional contract administration
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development will be considered advantageous
- Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy
- Experience in prime residential and mixed-use projects is desirable
- A fluent user of Revit to BIM Level 2 is essential for this role
- Experience in using NBS Chorus and Enscape is also essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £39,000
- Remote working offered
- Career development and growth within the practice
- Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm
- Regular CPD and external training
- Social events, BBQ's and pizzas ordered for deadlines.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Architect Job in Vauxhall, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11889)
Apply for Revit Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly